In an ever-increasing globalised world, with the transfer of values and knowledge being a reality, languages and internationalisation of businesses have become powerful tools to enter new markets. Cultural awareness enhance the effectiveness of these tools in achieving better results. Nalmok Consulting brings to the market a unique package of services in the areas of economic cooperation, internationalisation and language solutions, providing customised solutions with a global perspective.
Some of our clients include: Chambre de Commerce et d’industrie du Togo, Private Sector Federation (Rwanda), Feira Internacional de Lisboa (Portugal), cities of Famalicão, Liverpool, Manchester et Lille, Université de Lille (France), Liverpool John Moores University (UK), Hope University (UK), LangCentre International (Niger), ISLA (Togo), Universidade do Minho (Portugal), CESPU (Portugal), AAC Têxteis (Portugal), Vieira de Castro (Portugal), Advice UK (UK), Evelyn Oldfield (UK), Reed In Partnership (UK), etc…
– Match making of partners and investment projects
– Market analysis;
– Participatory Needs Assessment with a strategy for internationalisation;
– Interpreting during business meetings and negotiations, and translation of contracts and other documents;
– Organising and assistance with trade missions (English, French and Portuguese speaking markets).
– Needs assessment with a strategy for internationalisation;
– Building and maintaining economic cooperation between cities;
– Drawing up terms of references for the cooperation;
– Trade missions;
– Attraction of investment and skilled workforce;
– Capacity building for international relations.
– Communications consultancy in English;
– English Action Learning (may be funded) in the work place (Executive English, Business English..);
– Interpreting during meetings and conferences
and translation of documents;
– Business Breakfast Meeting: practising English while having breakfast.